Are you looking for more fun recipes to pop into the bath for some extra fun and relaxation? Well, with a simple handful of ingredients, you can toss these colorful bath bombs together in a matter of minutes, and you’ll be soaking away your troubles in less than an hour! Just imagine making the most out of your day and retiring to a warm, relaxing, bath-bombed bath at the end of it.
Kids also really enjoy colorful bath bubbles too, sometimes it even makes them excited to just take their night bath! A bath bomb bath is just one of those things you could look forward to – but aren’t bath bombs costly? Indeed, they could be if you buy them from the stores. But really there isn’t a need for you to run to the store to just buy bath bombs. Why you may ask? Well, simply because you can find bath bomb recipes all over the internet that you could DIY! To make that easier for you, we have compiled a list of bath bomb recipes you can make in different scents, colors, and ingredients!
DIY Kid-Friendly Bath Bomb Recipies to Make At Home
1. DIY Popsicle Bath Bombs
Is it a popsicle or a bath bomb? Sure looks so good you can eat it, but these fruity bath bombs just look like the favorite summer treat. Cute enough to give as a homemade DIY gift that will not cost much to make, this bath bomb recipe is one of my favorites to make in batches so I can give some away. Visit Hello Glow to learn how.
2. DIY Birthday Cake Bath Bomb
OK, so this blog called Pumpkin and a Princess has some of the best DIY bath bombs ever. I love seeing all the new creations, but this birthday cake bath bomb is my current fave. Hit the link above to check out the step by step how to as well as all of the other creative bath bomb ideas, complete with photos that are simply gorgeous. I am not sure I could even use some of those bath bombs on the site, they are works of art.
3. DIY Dried Fruit Bath Bombs
Little Green Dot makes some cool crafts, but these handmade bath bombs really caught my eye because I love bath products made with dried flowers. For a Lush recipe copycat, these DIY bath bombs will cost a fraction of what you pay for them in stores.
4. DIY Donut Bath Bombs
Another cute idea of my favorite bath bomb and soap blog, this recipe and tutorial by Pumpkin and a Princess is so good to not check out.
5. DIY Crystal Bath Bombs
How pretty are these crystal bath bombs by Soap Queen? I love the colors, the texture, everything about this sophisticated looking homemade bath fizzy. I want to make lots of these this year for DIY stocking stuffer ideas.
6. DIY Unicorn Frappuccino Bath Bomb
7. DIY Activated Charcoal Bath Bombs
8. DIY Geode Bath Bombs
9. DIY Coconut Oil Bath Bombs
10. DIY Grow-A-Boyfriend Bath Bombs
11. DIY Natural Bath Bombs
12. DIY Hidden Ring Bath Bombs
13. DIY Amethyst Bath Bombs
14. DIY Holographic Pearl Bath Bombs
15. DIY Confetti Bath Bombs
16. DIY Summer Bath Bomb
17. DIY Mini Bath Bombs
18. DIY Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs
19. DIY Glitter Bath Bombs
20. DIY Baby’s Breath Bath Bombs
How lovely is the thought of baby’s breath in the bathtub? This bath bomb recipe will give you the lush feeling of being in a flower sauna!
21. DIY Green Tea Bath Bombs
22. DIY Cocoa Butter Bath Bombs
23. DIY Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs
24. DIY Super Fizzy Bath Bombs
25. DIY Tie-Dye Bath Bombs
26. DIY Cupcake Bath Bombs
27. DIY Milky Way Galaxy Bath Bombs
28. Natural DIY Rose Milk Bath Bombs
29. DIY Muscle Relief Bath Bomb Recipe
30. Homemade Fizzy Bath Bombs
If the fun fizzy effect is what you look for in a bath bomb, try this recipe out!
31. DIY Moisturizing Bath Bombs
32. DIY Vanilla Milk Bath Bombs
33. DIY Meditation Bath Bomb Recipe
34. DIY Soothing Lavander Oatmeal Bath Bombs
35. DIY Natural Dandelion Bath Bombs
36. DIY Hot Cocoa Bath Bombs
Hit two birds in one stone! Have these bath bombs stacked into your bathroom and enjoy the view + enjoy the chocolate smell of your skin after a cocoa bath!
37. DIY Mermaid Shell Bath Bombs
Feeling aquatic? Bring the jewels of the sea to your bathroom with this mermaid shell bath bombs!
38. DIY Lemon Vanilla Bath Bomb
39. Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs
Aside from it’s a relaxing routine to be in a tub of warm water after a long day, you will like the aroma and relaxing scent of peppermint on your skin with this bath bomb recipe!
40. DIY Valor Bath Bombs
41. DIY Sea Breeze Bath Bombs
42. DIY Star Bath Bombs
43. DIY Headache Bath Bombs
44. DIY Emoji Bath Bombs
45. DIY Bath Bombs Without Citric Acid
46. DIY Himalayan Sea Salt Bath Bombs
47. DIY Epsom Salt Bath Bombs
48. DIY Sweet Orange Bath Bombs
49. DIY Sea Shell Bath Bombs
50. DIY Lush Inspired Bath Bombs
Love these homemade bath bombs? Pin on Pinterest to save and share.