How do you incorporate luxury in crafting?
Well, great thing about this is, luxuries will never ever exist without a genius crafter. Whatever luxurious cars, bags, jewel, and craft there is that the world has, somebody has gotten their hands onto it, started crafting it and made it as it is! What lush addiction do you have?
I will have to admit that one of mine’s are lush copycat recipes. I mean — how great is it to know that I can make my own of these and enjoy it’s relaxing scent and softness while not worrying of it being out of stock? Also, that I can spoil myself of ingredients without worrying of myself being commercialized! So if you are like me, here’s list of lush copycat recipes that are cheap, easy to make, that you can make.
1. Copycat LUSH In-Shower Exfoliating Lotion Bars
How relaxing is the thought of a shower exfoliating bar? Not only will it make you feel fresh after shower, it will make you feel clean at the same time of being moisturized!
2. Lush Inspired Massage Bar Recipe
A massage bar is all that you need after a tiring day. And here’s how to DIY!
3. DIY Lush Solid Body Butter Recipe
Butter is not only good for your system but is also a refreshing way to get clean!
4. DIY Sea Salt Shampoo
Want volume in your hair! Go make this salt shampoo for yourself and feel clean and pretty!
5. DIY Lush Dream Cream Inspired Body Lotion
How about the thought of a lotion that you made yourself and you know that’s safe? Here’s how you do it.
6. Daffodil Soap Recipe using Real Flowers
Be the smell of srping! Here’s how you’d achieve that!
7. Lemon Basil Soap
Oh we know basil is really yummy and good for our health so we incorporate that into our salads. So why not start feeding our skin this nutritious herb too?
8. Make Your Own Dried Flower Soap Spheres
There is nothing that compares a dried flower when it comes to being lush!
9. DIY Rose Petal Bath Bombs
And just imagine what a homemade rose batch bombs would make you feel! L-U-S-H!!!
10. Vegan Solid Lotion Bar Recipe with Soothing Oat Butter & Lavender
Now, get soothed with these vegan solid lotion bars, it isn’t only lush but fancy as well!
11. Lush Cup O’Coffee Dupe
12. Using Cochineal to naturally color soap pink
13. Easy Homemade Hand Lotion
14. DIY Whipped Cocoa Body Butter
15. Mermaid Lotion Bars
16. Homemade Intensive Moisturizing Lotion Recipe
17. Homemade Apple Donut Soaps for Natural Anti-Aging Skin Care
18. Detox Charcoal and Tea Tree Soap
19. Marbled Goat Milk Soap
20. Cooling DIY Stress and Headache Relief Lotion
21. DIY Lush Ocean Salt Scrub
22. Easy Homemade Crockpot Peppermint Lotion
23. Homemade Vitamin E Scar Lotion
24. Easy DIY Shea Butter Lotion Recipe
25. DIY Organic Baby Lotion
26. Homemade Dandelion Lotion Bars and Dandelion Oil
27. DIY Lotion Recipe with Essential Oils
28. Homemade Chocolate Massage Lotion
29. Banish Cellulite With These DIY Caffè Mocha Soap Bars
30. DIY Lotion Bars
31. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Soap with Goat’s Milk
32. Recipe for a Gentle Facial Cleanser based on Lush’s ‘Angels on Bare Skin’
33. Easy Pure Castile Soap Recipe
34. Homemade Bath Bombs
35. DIY Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub
36. DIY Shower and Bath Jellies
37. DIY Lush R&B Inspired Moisturizing Hair Balm