Craving for a Starbucks drink but either too broke to buy one or too lazy to go to Starbucks?
Well, let me tell you, I have been there before, and I was until I realized that you can make your own coffees and refreshers at home! Not only did I start spending a fraction of the money to make them but I knew exactly what was going into my body, and best of all, I didn’t have to take one step further than the kitchen! And yes, Starbucks is truly amazing, but believe it or not, some of these DIY recipes actually end up tasting better than the actual drink! So, if you are tired of overpaying for your iced coffee, and getting out of bed, then these step by step Starbucks copycat recipes below are calling your name:)
How to Make Starbucks Drinks at Home
1. Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher
If you are a true Starbucks lover, then you know all the hype about their mango dragonfruit refresher. If you aren’t familiar with it, and don’t feel up for paying $5 for a drink that you don’t even know will suit your taste buds, then make it at home! This step by step tutorial tells you exactly what you need, where to get it, and how to make it. This makes it a breeze to do, and how cute and delicious is the final product!? Get the mango dragonfruit refresher recipe and instructions for making by Mandy Olive.
2. Starbucks Iced Guava Passion Fruit Drink
Perfect for summer days by the pool, or any get together that you are soon to be planning, this Starbucks Iced Guava Passion Fruit Drink recipe is about to become one of your staple drink recipes! Most ingredients can be found in the juice aisle and will keep in the fridge up to a month or two so you can make this drink over and over again all summer:)
3. Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato
Slightly sweetened milk on the bottom, ice in the middle, bittersweet espresso on top, and rich caramel sauce all over the cup. Now, tell me that doesn’t sound amazing! Staying on a very affordable budget, all that you need is milk, caramel and vanilla syrup, ice, and expresso!
4. Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew
At home but don’t know how to make the perfect creamy and refreshing coffee, and don’t want to go to Starbucks to get overpay for their Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew? Well, this tutorial was meant for you. It might be one of the recipes on this list leaning to more complex instructions, but I can promise you it will be worth it when you start sipping!
5. Starbucks Iced Golden Ginger Drink
The Starbuck’s iced golden ginger drink is most definitely my favorite thing on the menu when I am tired of my usual go-to iced coffees. But, seeing that I don’t go to Starbucks anymore since I had to lower my budget, this recipe quickly took its place. With a super unique flavor that with make your taste buds jump for joy, this drink is soon to become one of your favorites, too!
6. Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino
Starbuck’s Java Chip Frappuccino is hands down delicious, one of my very favorite drinks on a hot summer day, but I have noticed that their version is sometimes a bit too sweet. So, I played around with recipes I found online and my personal favorite was Lara Clevenger’s Starbucks Copycat Java Chip Frappuccino. With the perfect balance of sweetness and the subtle coffee tang, you will absolutely love this step by step tutorial on how to make this delicious drink!
7. Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino
If you are not already a fan of Starbuck’s White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, well, I can guarantee you are soon to become one! Literally, there is nothing you can’t like about this drink: the subtle tang of expresso, the mild but creamy sweetness of white chocolate, the hint of powdered sugar, and some nice fluffy whipped cream on top:)
8. Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
Sweet molasses and brown sugar laced with warming cinnamon and spicy ginger. That and a couple of other delicious ingredients is all you need to make this delightful drink. Whether its Christmas season or not, this Starbucks copycat gingerbread latte is guaranteed to fill you with holiday warmth!
9. Starbucks Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew
An easy & natural recipe for a homemade Starbucks salted cream cold foam cold brew with only 4 ingredients! Cold brew coffee, lightly sweetened with maple syrup, topped with a creamy salty-sweet cold foam, this salted cream cold foam cold brew coffee is the perfect salty-sweet coffee drink!
10. Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
If you are a fan of Starbucks pumpkin spice latte but have not yet tried their pumpkin cream cold brew, then you are missing out! Without having to drive all the way to Starbucks, here is a simple and affordable recipe that you can make at home. Enjoy:)
11. Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher
12. 5-Ingredient Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
13. Starbucks Matcha Lemonade
14. Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
15. Starbucks-Style Cold Brew Coffee
16. Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher
17. Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
18. Starbucks Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino
19. Starbucks Hot Caramel Macchiato
20. Starbucks Pink Drink
21. Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino
22. Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher
23. Starbucks Purple Drink
24. Starbucks Frozen Chai Latte
25. Starbucks Sparkling Pineapple Lemonade
26. Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte
27. Starbucks S’ mores Frappuccino
28. Copycat Cotton Candy Frappuccino
29. Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
30. Starbucks Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino
31. Starbucks Iced Chai Latte
32. Starbucks Vegan Frappuccino
33. Starbucks Oreo Frappuccino
34. Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
35. Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Did you love these Starbucks drink recipes that you can make at home? Keep them on hand by saving them on Pinterest!