If you find yourself needing some extra accessories to add to your wardrobe but you can’t afford to go out and buy expensive jewelry, then making your own at home is a great solution! Creating jewelry yourself is not only great for supplying your own stock that is specific to your taste but it also opens up other opportunities such as creating a business out of making and selling it to family and friends, or on an E-commerce platform. DIY jewelry also makes a great gift idea since everybody loves handmade stuff and in this case, since they know someone took the time to hand string each bead or wield each clasp. The fact that each handcrafted piece is unique and one of a kind, which you cant say from store-bought, factory-made, jewelry, is just one of the many other bonuses. So, if you were ever wondering how to fulfill your own need for jewelry and save money while doing it, a business opportunity, or a fun gift for family and friends, then DIY jewelry is your answer! Below are 50 adorable ideas to get you started, with step by step pictures and tutorials to help you along the way:)
Cute and Easy DIY Jewelry Ideas to Make At Home
1. DIY Beaded Daisy Chain Bracelet
If you are looking for an accessory more on the fun and colorful side, than this super simple to make DIY beaded daisy chain bracelet tutorial is for you! All you need is some scissors, beads, and a needle and thread, it couldn’t be more easy and adorable!
2. DIY Marbled Clay Pendant Necklace
This DIY marbled clay pendant necklace is the great modern touch to any outfit, whether dressy or casual! I have been a big fan of everything marbled lately, and the fact that it is one of the easiest patterns to make because there is so much room for mistakes was just another bonus. What better way to express your love for marbled jewelry than wear it around your neck!?
3. DIY Leather Statement Earrings
If you love anything and everything leather, then you will love these DIY leather statement earrings. Plus, if you happen to have leather scraps from previous projects, these earrings are also a great way to reuse and recycle. Made with a lightweight hide that won’t cause any discomfort to the ears, these earrings are a staple accessory!
4. DIY Asymmetric Gold Splatter Paint Necklace
Although asymmetrical, this DIY gold splatter paint necklace tutorial will bring your wardrobe all the symmetry it needs! It can make a great gift, product to make and sell, teen craft to cure boredness, the list goes on forever!
5. DIY Applique Wooden Earrings
Not only will these adorable DIY applique wooden earrings add a pop of color to your outfit, but they will also bring you joy knowing you handcrafted them yourself. When anyone stops to compliment them and ask you where you got them, you can proudly say that you made them. As an experienced crafter, I can tell you this is one of the best feelings in the world, and you can come one step closer to that feeling by making these wonderful earrings!
6. DIY Pearl Drop Earrings
Looking for a bit of a classier DIY earring tutorial? Well, this step by step project that shows you exactly how to create these DIY pearl drop earrings will not only make them a complete breeze to craft, but they also will cost so so much less than if you were to go out and shop for them,!
7. DIY Rainbow Earrings
These DIY rainbow earrings are hands down one of the easiest and most affordable jewelry ideas on this list, and that itself says a lot since all 50 of these ideas all fit that category. All you need is to swing by the dollar store, grab some cardstock, string, and earring backs, and then you are all set to start crafting this adorable pair!
8. DIY Abstract Shape Earrings
Statement earrings are all the hype on Pinterest these days, and what better way to get behind the trend than making these lovely DIY abstract earrings? Although this is the shape made in the step by step tutorial, you can completely customize any abstract pair to your liking and style!
9. DIY Wooden Hoop Earrings
If you are into the more casual but classy, simple but minimalistic style of jewelry, then this DIY wooden hoop earrings tutorial was made for you. Only needing 4 materials, this project is super simple to make and will keep you on both your time frame and your budget!
10. Lava Stone Necklace DIY
This DIY lava stone necklace is super fashionable yet versatile. Lava stones are porous stones that can be made into beads, which trap essential oils inside the bead so you can wear your scent and take it with you wherever you go! Who doesn’t want to have a wonderful scent linger around your neck all day?!
11. DIY Circle Drop Earrings
12. DIY Dragonfruit Pom Pom Earrings
13. DIY Mini Beaded Rings
14. DIY Knot Necklace
15. DIY Crochet Cord Bracelet
16. DIY Colorful Hoop Earrings
17. DIY Statement Tassel Earrings
18. DIY Modern Gold Triangle Earrings
19. DIY Polymer Clay Necklace
20. DIY Cement Knotted Rope Necklace
21. DIY Moon Phase Clay Climber Earrings
22. DIY Hot Glue Mermaid Tail Necklace
23. DIY Boho Beaded Necklace and Bracelet Duo
24. DIY Geometric Acrylic Earrings
25. DIY Abstract Painted Wood Bangle Bracelet
26. DIY Scented Hot Cross Bun Earrings
27. DIY Embroidered Rose Gold Plated Rings
28. DIY Rainbow Straw Necklace
29. DIY Gold Boho Necklace Tutorial
30. DIY Resin Cactus Earrings
31. 5-Minute Pom Pom Earrings
32. DIY Feather Daydream Necklaces
33. DIY Swarovski Crystal Teardrop Earrings
34. DIY Resin Earrings
35. DIY Chain Earrings
36. DIY Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelets
37. DIY Mosquito Repelling Necklace
38. DIY Pasta Bead Necklace
39. DIY Popsicle Stick Bracelets
40. DIY Peas-In-A-Pod Necklace
41. DIY Polymer Clay Cactus Jewelry
42. DIY Crochet Wrist Strap
43. DIY Rope Statement Necklace
44. DIY Crochet Cherry Blossom Earrings
45. DIY Marbled Nail Polish Pendant
46. DIY Gradient Tassel Earrings
47. DIY Rock Candy Necklace
48. DIY Quilled Flower Earrings
49. DIY Shrink Plastic Flower Earrings
50. DIY Rainbow Beaded Safety Pin Bracelet
Did you love these adorable DIY jewelry ideas? Keep them on hand by saving them on Pinterest!